In order to operate safely during the COVID-19 pandemic, here at Sooke River Campground, we are closely following the recommendations of the Provincial Health Officer.
Current travel advisory – May 25, 2021 update: Recreational travel within your region is allowed.
- At this time visitors are welcome. Please, stop by the office to inform us of your arrival.
- All cancellations that result from travel restrictions are still subject to our standard cancellation policy. No out-of-country guest bookings will be accepted at this time.
- Physical distancing (2 meters) must be maintained at all times. Masks are mandatory while approaching the office, staff members, and while using our washroom facilities.
- Capacity allowances are posted outside of our washroom facilities to allow for physical distancing between guests. Use at your own risk.
- All campers and visitors must check-in at the office located at the entrance of the campground. The lobby will not be open for guests to enter. You will approach the office and stand under the covered deck to interact with staff. Please respect physical distancing when other guests are also waiting to check-in.
- If you or anyone in your group are sick, DO NOT come to the campground. Please call us and we will help cancel your reservation. If you need to assess your symptoms, call 8-1-1 or use the BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment tool.
Keep in mind that we cannot police all guests. We ask everyone to be supportive and kind if you need to remind each other of physical distancing and masks.
Thank you for your support and cooperation!