In order to open and operate safely during the COVID-19 pandemic, here at Sooke River Campground, we are closely following the recommendations of the Provincial Health Officer.
- Current advisory states that no social gatherings of any size with anyone other than your household.
- Out-of-province guests can book for the 2021 season, but all cancellations that result from travel restrictions are still subject to our standard cancellation policy. No out-of-country guest bookings will be accepted at this time.
- Social distancing (2 meters) must be maintained at all times. Masks are mandatory while approaching the office, staff members, and while using our washroom facilities.
- We will post capacity allowances in our washroom facilities to allow for social distancing between guests. Washrooms will be cleaned twice a day. Use at your own risk.
- All campers and visitors must check-in at the office located at the entrance of the campground. The lobby will not be open for guests to enter. You will approach the office and stand under the covered deck to interact with staff. Please respect social distancing when other guests are also waiting to check-in.
- If you or anyone in your group are sick, DO NOT come to the campground. Please call us and we will help cancel your reservation. If you need to assess your symptoms, call 8-1-1 or use the BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment tool.
Keep in mind that we cannot police all guests. We ask everyone to be supportive and kind if you need to remind each other of social distancing and masks.
Thank you for your support and cooperation!