In order to operate safely during the COVID-19 pandemic, here at Sooke River Campground, we are closely following the recommendations of the Provincial Health Officer.
Current travel advisory – July 1, 2021 update: Step 3 starts
- All cancellations that result from travel restrictions are still subject to our standard cancellation policy. No out-of-country guest bookings will be accepted at this time.
- Masks are recommended while approaching the office, staff members, and while using our washroom facilities.
- Our washroom facilities are open. Use at your own risk.
- All campers and visitors must check-in at the office located at the entrance of the campground. VISITORS: Registered campers are responsible for the conduct of their guests. All visitors must park in the visitor’s parking area by the blue bins and must leave by 10:00 pm.
- If you or anyone in your group are sick, DO NOT come to the campground. Please call us and we will help cancel your reservation. If you need to assess your symptoms, call 8-1-1 or use the BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment tool.
Keep in mind that we cannot police all guests. We ask everyone to be supportive and kind if you need to remind each other of physical distancing and masks.
Thank you for your support and cooperation!