The Sooke River Campground (The Flats) is a family-oriented, private campground owned by the Sooke Community Association. We are a scenic 45 minute drive from downtown Victoria via Highway 14. Turn right just after the bridge at Phillips Road. You will pass the Sooke Region Museum and Visitor Centre and the SEAPARC Leisure Complex on your left and we are located at the bottom of the hill. We’re nestled along the beautiful shores of De Mamiel Creek and the Sooke River, and conveniently located minutes away from downtown Sooke.
See our Campground Map.
We offer a comfortable, well-maintained and quiet setting with beautiful scenery and our guests enjoy a variety of camping choices from shady powered RV campsites, tent campsites, or 3 rustic cabins.
- Visa, MasterCard, Debit and cash accepted
- wheelchair accessible washrooms with coin-operated hot showers and key pad entrance
- children’s playground
- picnic area and clubhouse
- free wireless access
- fire pit and picnic table at all campsites
- security gate and security lighting
- small boat launch
- ice and firewood for sale
- campground managers on site full-time