Your Stay Supports Sooke
We are owned & operated by the Sooke Community Association (SCA). As a non-profit organization, the proceeds from your camping fees support the Sooke Community Hall, the Art Morris Park, and much more. Thank you!
- Non-Service $30.00
- 15 AMP + Water $35.00
- 30 AMP + Water $40.00
- 50 AMP + Water $45.00 (limited sites)
- 30 AMP + Water + Sewer $50.00 (1 site only)
- One Rustic Cabin $50.00 – 2-day cabin rental minimum
- Two Larger Rustic Cabins $70.00 – 2-day cabin rental minimum
- There is a $25.00 fee for pets in the cabins per stay
Note: One RV or tent per campsite. Any additional units pay an additional full rate per day and must be approved by the office.
All reservation cancellations are subject to a $10 fee.
Long weekend camping policy: If you give us at least 7 days notice, you will be charged only the $10 fee. If you give us less than 7 days notice, you will be charged for 2 nights plus the $10 fee.
Regular camping policy: If you give us at least 2 days notice, you will be charged only the $10 fee. If you give us less than 2 days notice, you will be charged for one night plus the $10 fee.
Outdoor Events and Celebrations
- Club House $75 per day
- Kitchen $75 per day – This is a sheltered building with a freezer and fridge. It has a long serving area.
- A locked building used to store and set up food & equipment for events. – $25.00 per day
- Flats Grounds $300.00 per day – This includes the grounds and event area.
- Flats Grounds $400.00 per day – This includes the grounds, stage, kitchen and locked storage building.
* Electrical fee to be established per event
Day Use for Non-Campers
- Showers $2.00
- Sani-dump $10.00
- Picnic $2.00 per person – in picnic area only
- Small Boat Launch $2.00
* All prices subject to change