Your Stay Supports Sooke
We are owned & operated by the Sooke Community Association (SCA). As a non-profit organization, the proceeds from your camping fees support the Sooke Community Hall, the Art Morris Park, and much more. Thank you!
- Non-Service $30.00
- 15 AMP + Water $35.00
- 30 AMP + Water $40.00
- 50 AMP + Water $45.00 (limited sites)
- 30 AMP + Water + Sewer $50.00 (1 site only)
- One Rustic Cabin $50.00 – 2-day cabin rental minimum
- Two Larger Rustic Cabins $70.00 – 2-day cabin rental minimum
- There is a $25.00 fee for pets in the cabins per stay
Note: One RV or tent per campsite. Any additional units pay an additional full rate per day and must be approved by the office. Two vehicles will be permitted if your site space allows, otherwise only one vehicle is permitted.
The rates for each site are per sleeping unit for one family of 2 adults + children or up to 4 adults.
** Maximum 2-week stay **
Outdoor Events and Celebrations
- Club House $75 per day
- Kitchen $75 per day – This is a sheltered building with a freezer and fridge. It has a long serving area.
- A locked building used to store and set up food & equipment for events. – $25.00 per day
- Flats Grounds $300.00 per day – This includes the grounds and event area.
- Flats Grounds $400.00 per day – This includes the grounds, stage, kitchen and locked storage building.
* Electrical fee to be established per event
Day Use for Non-Campers
- Sani-dump $10.00
- Picnic $2.00 per person – in picnic area only
- Small Boat Launch $2.00
* All prices subject to change