Office Hours: 9 am – 8 pm
Check-in: 1 pm
Check-out: 11 am
**Maximum 2-week stay**
• Firewood Sales: 11 am – 7 pm
• For an extended stay, please contact the office before 11 am to check on site availability. A day rate of $10.00 applies with checkout no later than 3 pm. After 3 pm overnight charges will apply
• Wi-Fi Network: #Telus
• RATES: The rates for each site are per sleeping unit for one family or up to 4 adults.
• All tents and non-service $30.00 per night;
• 15 amp plus water $35.00 per night;
• 30 amp plus water $40.00 per night;
• 50 amp plus water $45.00 per night;
• Small rustic cabin $50.00 per night; 2 larger cabins $70.00 per night;
• There is a $25.00 extra charge for pets in the cabins (maximum 2);
NOTE: One RV or tent per campsite, any additional units pay an additional full rate per day and must be approved by the office. Two vehicles will be permitted if your site space allows. Otherwise only one vehicle is permitted.
SECURITY GATE: The gate is open at 7 am and closed at 10 pm daily.
VISITORS: Registered campers are responsible for the conduct of their guests. The camping guidelines are for everyone’s enjoyment of the facilities. All visitors must park in the visitor’s parking area by the blue bins and must leave by 10:00 pm.
QUIET TIME: 10 pm Rowdy or rude conduct is NOT tolerated and will result in you being asked to leave, after the first notice the police will be called. Please respect your neighbours.
GENERATORS: May be used between 10 am and 6 pm.
CHILDREN: Bike riding is encouraged within the campground but it is unsafe to ride around the office area.
PETS: Please have your pet on a controlled leash at all times. Loose dogs are not allowed to run in the fields. There are baggies available for their droppings, please pick up after your pet and dispose in garbage.
GARBAGE/RETURNABLES: Blue Garbage bins are centrally located near the Loggers Pole for your use. Returnables (empties) should be put into the proper bins near the garbage. Cardboard only in the green bin.
FIRE PIT RINGS: All campfires must be built within the fire pit ring. Please do not move the fire rings or use them as garbage cans. Please do not burn garbage and construction material. When the fire authority informs us of a fire ban we will let all campers know.
Firewood is available at $5.00 per plastic carton until 7 pm. Please do not leave fires unattended.
PICNIC TABLES: To remain at your site.
• Walk on the pathways and roadways instead of shortcuts through campsites; please respect others;
• Do not remove, cut or damage in any way – trees, shrubs, flowers, etc. in the campground;
• Refunds are not provided for early departures;
• Please leave your campsite tidy upon leaving.
On behalf of the Sooke Community Association we hope you enjoy your stay.
Suggestions from campers for camp improvements gratefully accepted, place in green box outside office door.